PLEASE CHECK FOR YOUR FAVOURITE ACTIVITY.
The Bronx Park Woodshop is one of the finest woodshops open to the public in Winnipeg.
We offer a number of courses and clinics, and we are open three times per week for drop-in sessions where safety-certified community members can use the shop and it's tools to work on personal projects.
Visit the Woodshop page to access a list of on-going courses and calendar of events. Everyone is welcome!
OUTDOOR SOCCER INFORMATION 2023- 2024 SEASON
U4 - U6 (2017 - 2019 only) Timbits players may register on-line starting March 1, 2023. IN PERSON AT BRONX PARK ON:
MARCH 22, 2023 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
MARCH 25, 2023 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
MARCH 31ST 2023 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
REGISTRATION FEE IS $140.00. BRONX PARK WILL PAY THE MSA FEE OF $16.00 FOR TIMBITS PLAYERS. REGISTRATION CLOSES MARCH 31ST, 2023.
Late fee for registration is $50.00 and will only be accepted if a player is required to complete a team.
Coaches are needed! REQUIREMENTS:
- Prior to the start of the season, each coach must apply for a name-based crminal record check from the Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC) system. Proof of submission must be provided to the club immediately upon application. Note that the City of Winnipeg Police or RCMP are the only approved providers of this service. This check must include the vulnerable sector check. (Sterling is NOT a recognized provider). The check must be given to the Facility Manager as soon as possible.
- Prior to the start of the season, each coach must apply for a Child Abuse Registry Check (CAR). Bronx Park Facility Manager has the forms and will submit them on your behalf with copies of photo ID and one other ID.
- Prior to the start of the season, each coach shall complete the Respect in Sport for Activitiy Leader course which is provided at no cost by Sport Manitoba. https://sportmanitoba.respectgroupinc.com/koala_final/start.jsp
- Prior to the start of the season, each coach shall provide proof of enrollment in the Active Start coaching course provided by the Manitoba Soccer Association. (http://manitobasoccer.ca/page.php?page_id=115261
- Register with MSA, as required, as a coach
SOCCER CONVENOR NEEDED FOR U7 - U8 teams Please contact the Facility Manager at email@example.com for more information.
U7-18 Rec Teams – Phoenix (North East) District
Players in the U7 -18 (Born in the years 2005-2016) age groups looking to register for outdoor soccer will do so via the Central Registration Portal on the Winnipeg Phoenix FC website. PLEASE SEE PHOENIX WEBSITE FOR DETAILS.
Main Point of contacts at Phoenix:
U9 - U18 Soccer is Jennifer Maw - firstname.lastname@example.org
U7-U8 - Mini Soccer is Kristin Mann-Simpson email@example.com;
U-7-8 Mini player http://phoenixsoccer.ca/page.php?page_id=126991
U 9-18 rec player http://phoenixsoccer.ca/page.php?page_id=126992
2024 Outdoor Soccer Season
Players in the U7-18 (Born 2006 - 2017) age groups looking to register for outdoor soccer will do so via the Central Registration Portal on the Winnipeg Phoenix FC website. Please see their website for details. U4-U6 soccer registration will continue to be provided in-house.
Bronx Park will post the link to register Timbits shortly.
BRONX PARK COMMUNITY CENTRE
DECEMBER 2ND, 2023
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
COME FIND THAT CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR THE HARD TO BUY
FOR PERSON ON YOUR LIST! VENDORS ARE SELLING HOMEMADE BLANKETS, BAKING, BOOKS, WOODWORKING, CERAMICS, AND
VARIOUS TYPES OF ART WORK, JEWELRY AND TREATS.
YOU CAN EVEN ORDER YOUR OWN T-SHIRT!
6:45 PM EARLY BIRD GAME/ 7:00 PM REGULAR GAMES
6:30 PM start time - MARCH 5TH, 2024 EARLY BIRD GAMES